The high-powered smart grid-ready Enphase IQ 7A Micro™ dramatically simplifies the installation process while achieving the highest system efficiency for systems with 60-cell and 72-cell modules.
Part of the Enphase IQ System, the IQ 7A Micro integrates with the Enphase IQ Envoy™, Enphase IQ Battery™, and the Enphase Enlighten™ monitoring and analysis software.
The IQ Series Microinverters extend the reliability standards set forth by previous generations and undergo over a million hours of power-on testing, enabling Enphase to provide an industry-leading warranty of up to 25 years.
- Peak output power 366 VA @ 240 VAC and 295 VA @ 208 VAC Easy to Install
- Lightweight and simple
- Gọn nhẹ và đơn giản
- Faster installation with improved, lighter two-wire cabling
- Built-in rapid shutdown compliant (NEC 2014 & 2017) Efficient and Reliable
- Optimized for high powered 60-cell and 72-cell modules
- Highest CEC efficiency of 97%
- More than a million hours of testing
- Class II double-insulated enclosure
- UL listed
- Complies with advanced grid support, voltage and frequency ridethrough requirements.
- Envoy and Internet connection required
- Configurable for varying grid profiles
- Meets CA Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA)