SE17K: 25kw 3phase on-grid solar inverter SolarEdge
Specifically designed to work with power optimizers
- Fixed voltage inverter for superior efficiency (98.3%) and longer strings
- Quick and easy inverter commissioning directly from a smartphone using the SolarEdge SetApp
- Small, lightest in its class, and easy to install
- Integrated type 2 DC surge protection, to better withstand surges caused by lightning or other events
- Optional RS485 and type 2 AC surge protection
- Built-in module-level monitoring with Ethernet, wireless or cellular communication for full system visibility
- Advanced safety features – integrated arc fault protection and optional rapid shutdown
- IP65 for outdoor and indoor installations
- Optional integrated DC Safety Unit – eliminates the need for external DC isolators
- Future-proofed for SolarEdge energy storage solutions
The SolarEdge three phase inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
The fixed-voltage technology ensures the solar inverter is always working at its optimal input voltage, regardless of the number of modules in a string or environmental conditions.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge monitoring platform for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
Easy Inverter Commissioning with Inverter SetApp
SolarEdge single phase inverters now have a smart new commissioning method. Inverter commissioning is done directly through a smartphone using the intuitive SetApp mobile application. Take your inverter commissioning to the next level.