SE100K: 90kw 3phase on-grid solar inverter SolarEdge
Powered by unique pre-commissioning process for rapid system installation
- Pre-commissioning feature for automated validation of system components and wiring during the site installation process and prior to grid connection.
- Easy 2-person installation with lightweight, modular design (each inverter consists of 2 or 3 Synergy Units and one Synergy Manager).
- Independent operation of each Synergy Unit enables higher uptime and easy serviceability.
- Built-in thermal sensors detect faulty wiring ensuring enhanced protection and safety.
- Built-in arc fault protection and optional rapid shutdown.
- Built-in PID mitigation for maximized system performance.
- Monitored* and field-replaceable surge protection devices, to better withstand surges caused by lightning or other events: integrated RS485 and Type 2 DC SPDs, optional Type 2 AC SPD.
- Optional integrated DC safety switch eliminates the need for external DC isolators.
- Built-in module-level monitoring with Ethernet or cellular communication for full system visibility.
The PV Inverter with the Small Footprint and Big Capacity
SolarEdge’s expanded offering of three phase inverters with synergy technology up to 100kW combines large capacity with ease of installation. The inverter design is based on small, lightweight, and easy-to-carry primary and secondary units. They are wall mounted for a minimal footprint, with installation only requiring a one or two-person crew.
No crane or special tools are needed when installing the inverter, unlike alternative large capacity inverters on the market today, which are heavy, bulky, and difficult to install. Installing SolarEdge’s large capacity inverters instead of using multiple, smaller capacity inverters will further reduce setup times and costs.
Easy Inverter Commissioning with Inverter SetApp
SolarEdge single phase inverters now have a smart new commissioning method. Inverter commissioning is done directly through a smartphone using the intuitive SetApp mobile application. Take your inverter commissioning to the next level.
Part 1: Mountingg
Part 2: Connection
Part 3: Configuring
There are no reviews yet.