Conference about “Renewables Asset Management Vietnam 2020” will occur on 26-27 March 2020 at Windsor Plaza Hotel, Ho Chi Minh
The Vietnam solar PV market skyrocketed from less than 10 MW of operational generation capacity in June 2018 to more than 4 GW – a 400 folds increase. The market is also holding more opportunities than ever before for wind and storage. Making the most of the surge in demand and advances in the Vietnam renewable energy market, businesses must have the right business plan and information on how costs are changing and how this will affect an asset owner’s operational PV or wind assets and their overall profitability. Bringing together 50+ C-Suite and Senior Managers dedicated to discussing the very latest in market developments, O&M, asset management, investment, plant operation, energy storage and technological advancements, Renewables Asset Management Vietnam will give you the element you need to achieve asset management and O&M excellence and maximize the value of your renewable energy assets in Vietnam.
- Tapping the Full Potential of Vietnam’s 12GW Solar & 6GW Wind Goal – Changing Regulatory Landscape.
- Analysis of the Country’s 5.09GW Renewable Assets – Current Status and Revenue Stack.
- Global Successful Stories in Renewable Asset Management.
- Lenders’ Willingness to Finance Subsidy-free Project.
- Streamlining Standards – Built to Vietnam, Apply to ASEAN.